CADViewer in NextCloud
In NextCloud, CADViewer implements CAD viewing, markup and collaboration on the NextCloud platform for AutoCAD, MicroStation, PDF and advanced raster graphics. Following CADViewer features are available:
- AutoCAD: Support for DWG, DXF and DWF files.
- MicroStation: Support for DGN files.
- PDF: Support for Vector Graphics PDF files.
- TIFF: Support for TIFF format.
- PNG, JPG, GIF: Bitmap support.
- SVG: SVG support.
- Annotation: Full redlining interface of drawings where each user has individually associated redlines.
- PDF Collaboration: Redlines/Annotations on drawings are saved as PDF to the user’s CADViewer-Markup folder, where the user can then share internally/externally.
- Download: Direct download of SVG or PDF image with/without redlines/annotations.
- Printing: Printing of drawings to printer driver or as PDF.
- Measurement: Global scale matrix preserved in drawing for measurement and calibration methods.
- Zoom: Advanced zoom and pan controls.
- Layers: Retained layer structure for layer management.
- Search: Integrated text search method.
- Compare: Advanced compare of drawings.