Use this Tech Doc as your reference for installing and working with CADViewer.
This Tech Doc contain a large selection as template samples that you can use to implement CADViewer in your application or as stand-alone.
HOW TO INSTALL CADVIEWER - Short Guide
- Download CADViewer, the CADViewer download comes with CADViewer and a base folder structure with drawings, and html sample(s).
- Modify or move the CADViewer folderstructure specific to your back-end technology and do other specifics associated with your platform.
- Download AutoXchange (and other converters), install (unzip) AX2020 in cadviewer/converters/ax2020/windows or cadviewer/converters/ax2020/linux or in the designated folder structure.
- Read the sections on installing and handling Fonts in AutoXchange 2020 TechDocs and TroubleShooting.
- Download Handlers/Connectors specific to your back-end technology and install them as described in the Handlers Section.
- Configure the Handler specific XXXHandlerSettings.js file in /cadviewer/app/cv/
- Go to samples /cadviewer/html/ and modify the headers for your install platform, so the platform specific XXXHandlerSettings.js is loaded.
- NodeJS: HTML settings for CADViewer_NodeJSHandlerSettings.js
- PHP: HTML settings for CADViewer_PHPHandlerSettings.js
- .NET: HTML settings for CADViewer_AshxHandlerSettings.js
- Servlets: HTML settings for CADViewer_AshxHandlerSettings.js
- Angular: Settings for CADViewer_Angular01.js
- ReactJS: Settings for CADViewer_ReactJS01.js
- Try out the samples and build your own application!
Have Fun! - and get in touch with us!